For over 20 years, our team has been dedicated to crafting beautiful outdoor furniture.
Our products are kinder to the environment and harder-wearing than traditional hardwoods.
About Pacific Ocean
Since 1994, the team have been devoted to crafting some of the finest casual furniture in the world. During the company’s inception, Jamie Bailey re-invigorated a process for recycling plastic first discovered in Europe during the sixties. The result was beautiful, grain-finished planks from which our furniture is manufactured.
Our oceans contain over 5.2 Trillion pieces of plastic debris, we have diverted over 20 million pieces (800 tonnes) from our oceans, and landfills to make our furniture. We have a long way to go, so tripling in size from the previous location, our new 300,000 square foot facility offers great room for growth.
No finer commercial furniture
The advanced moulded extrusion process developed by Jamie Bailey produces a superior material like no other, with a beautiful, solid colour finish there is no need to ever paint or stain the furniture. All of our products are also completely water resistant and maintain their form in all weather conditions. Our furniture doesn’t need to be stored indoors, adding another level of convenience to your lifetime ownership.
The material used to manufacture Pacific Ocean furniture has the same warmth and grain finish as wood, but with vastly superior qualities. Unlike wood, the extruded lumber will not rot, split or crack. This material gives the furniture its solid, lifetime structure. Tested for 10 years in Arizona UV spectrum, the rich colours last for generations.
WHY CHOOSE PACIFIC OCEAN FURNITURE?
BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
Our furniture is guaranteed not to fade, discolour or chalk for a period of 5 years under “normal” use – quite simply, the best in the industry! We use only the finest 316 stainless steel hardware. All the steel we use is marine grade, making it well suited for the ocean, lake, or around a swimming pool
KIND TO THE ENVIRONMENT
Over 20 years of responsible upcycling creating beautiful outdoor furniture that lasts a lifetime New 300,000 sq ft manufacturing facility that has been upgraded to reduce our carbon footprint.
SUSTAINABILITY IS IN OUR DNA
We divert millions of water bottle caps, milk cartons, and other post-consumer plastics from our oceans and landfills. Our furniture is manufactured from 100%
A COMPANY THAT CARES
What started out as a compassionate goal for saving the environment has evolved into an organisation with a passionate pursuit for innovation, design and making the world a better place.
- All Pacific Ocean products are manufactured from up to 100% recycled plastic.
- There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in our oceans.
- The team at Pacific Ocean use over 20 million pieces of recycled plastic each year to produce our exclusive range of outdoor furniture products – diverting millions of water bottle caps, milk cartons, and other post-consumer plastics from our oceans and landfills.
- Each one of our Adirondack Chair uses 579 recycled milk jugs.Pacific Ocean have been upcycling beautiful outdoor furniture for over 20 years.
- Our new 300,000 sq ft manufacturing facility has been designed to substantially reduce our carbon footprint.